zhangzk
Je prends mes marques

It’s surprising that no one has passed

Messagepar zhangzk » 03 janv. 2020, 03:24

With an adjusted contract finally in hand Womens Courtland Sutton Jersey , Broncos cornerback Chris Harris Jr. looks forward to getting to work soon. And to becoming in time to becoming the highest-paid player at his position.“I’m ready to roll,” Harris told Mike Klis of 9News.com. “I’m ready to get back with the team and start working on the camaraderie with my teammates.”Harris seems to be satisfied with a deal that bumped his 2019 payout from $8.8 million to $12.05 million, and he’s also determined to cash in when March rolls around.“I’m the fourth cornerback this year [in 2019 cash] and after this season I’ll hit free agency and be No. 1,” Harris said.Washington cornerback Josh Norman has been the highest-paid cornerback (in terms of contract value at signing) for four years. his $15 million annual average. Harris, whose next contract will be a brand-new deal and not an extension, has a chance to do it — especially since the salary cap will have gone up by well over $40 million since Norman did his deal.For now Womens Von Miller Jersey , Harris bypasses Kareem Jackson ($11 million per year, $12 million cash payout in 2019), who signed a three-year contract with the Broncos during 2019 free agency.“I just wanted to be the highest-paid cornerback on the team,” Harris told Klis. “It had nothing to do with Kareem. I just thought I deserved to be the No. 1 corner on the team. Nothing against Kareem.”Nothing against Kareem, other than the fact that Kareem is the guy Harris had to leapfrog. For his next trick, Harris will try to hurdle Norman. General Manager John Elway announced Wednesday the Broncos will exercise the 2019 contract options for receiver Emmanuel Sanders and defensive end Derek Wolfe. Quarterback Case Keenum‘s future with the team is less certain.Keenum https://www.broncoslockerroom.com/authentic-von-miller-jersey , 31, likely is moving on again after one year in Denver.“We don’t know yet,” Elway said. “As I told Case when I talked to him, the different options that we are going to work with him and give him time to think about it. We’ll circle back with Case and see where he is and go from there.”The Broncos’ trade for Joe Flacco, which won’t become official until March 13, creates uncertainty for Keenum. The team is expected to shop Keenum https://www.broncoslockerroom.com/authentic-phillip-lindsay-jersey , who signed a two-year deal in the offseason and has a $21 million salary cap number for 2019.Keenum said he was “shocked” at the Broncos’ trade for Flacco. It will come as big of a shock for Keenum to remain in Denver as a backup in 2019.He became a full-time starter for the first time in 2017, leading the Vikings to the NFC Championship Game, and he started all 16 games in 2018 for the Broncos. But will the Broncos find someone willing to trade for him?