zhangzk
Je prends mes marques

Panthers 2018 season opener countdown: 12 days to go

Messagepar zhangzk » 19 mars 2019, 06:55

With 12 days to go until the Panthers open the 2018 season at home against the Cowboys we are here to discuss No. 12 Cheap Trai Turner Jersey , the Panthers rookie wide receiver D.J. Moore. D.J. Moore, Wide receiverHeight: 5’ 11”Weight: 215 lbsAge: 21Experience: RookieCollege: MarylandMoore was the first wide receiver drafted in the 2018 NFL Draft, a draft that wasn’t very deep at the position but the Panthers feel they got the cream of the crop. Moore has proven to be a decent route runner Cheap Donte Jackson Jersey , good hands and is best after the catch. We’ve seen that already.Here’s a look at every play that went Moore’s way in the Panthers opening preseason game against the Buffalo Bills. His stat line was pretty good.His stat line at the end of the game: four receptions, 75 yards.While I think he has a ton of potential he has actually been out shined in his quest for the No. 2 wide receiver role. Second year receiver Curtis Samuel has actually played better this preseason, showing great hands Da'Norris Searcy Jersey , speed and run after the catch ability too. It’s a tough call between the two and even harder when you see Jarius Wright is playing well too. Regardless of his slot on the depth chart to start the season you can expect Moore to see some targets in Week 1 and beyond. I’m excited to see what this rookie will do.NFL relaxes policy on alternate uniforms; teams allowed one extra game in 2018 Albert Breer of Sports Illustrated reported in this week’s MMQB that the NFL is relaxing their rules on teams wearing their alternate/throwback uniforms. Instead of only being allowed to wear their third uniforms twice per season, teams are now allowed to wear them three times.What this means for the PanthersThis means the Panthers can wear their all-blue color rush uniform three times this season if they want to, and I hope they do because the all-blue look is far and away their best color combination. (Yes Michael Palardy Jersey , it’s better than the all-black uniform. Fight me.) Hopefully this is the first step of many that the league takes in relaxing some of it’s weird rules. Teams should be allowed to wear as many different uniform combinations as they want, so long as they don’t clash with the opposing team. Football is supposed to be fun, after all Cheap Shaq Thompson Jersey , so let teams express themselves however they see fit. Sounds reasonable, right?What do you think, Panthers fans? Do you hope the Panthers take advantage of this extra game to wear their blue uniform? Which game would you like to see them choose? I’m hoping they pick opening day http://www.pantherscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-torrey-smith-jersey , so they can remind the Cowboys of what happened the last time we faced off.Share your thoughts in the comments.